Charlie Sheen’s severe food poisoning caused by bad clams

Entertainment

 |  | By 

Advertisement

wenn3805260_118_333_1.jpg
The former Two and a Half men star was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Monday June 8th, after he had a seafood dinner delivered to his house.  

Advertisement

Sheen’s publicist Jeffrey Ballard tells Us Weekly that after Sheen fell ill, he went to a local medical center “just to be on the safe side”.
Ballard adds, “It was clams, bad clams. Nothing too exciting… They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later.” charlie_sheen  

Celebrities Who Never Finished High School

Yeah, yeah yeah, we know, we’ll do our homework, but… OK, OK, yes we need an education to succeed in life, mom. We get it. But do we? That’s what everyone says (and they’re right), but then we look at so many actors and musicians who didn’t do their homework,…

click here to read more

Advertisement